Welcome to the_pacific, LJ's first and primary community for the HBO miniseries, The Pacific. A community for discussion and fan creations alike, all members are encouraged to contribute their love and/or thoughts about the series and the relevant historical aspects of the Pacific Theatre!
R U L E S
01. The following things will not be tolerated at any cost: racism, homophobia, sexism, agism, or any other kind of prejudiced and intolerant comments. You are entitled to your opinions, but no one wants to hear it. Posts of an offensive nature will be deleted and the poster will be given one warning before being banned from the community.
02. Keep your posts relevant and easy to read. If it has to do with The Pacific or the related historical context, it should be fine to post. Make sure you're posting something new by checking the past entries. Double posts will be given one chance to be updated with new content before being deleted.
03. Posts must be properly tagged. Please refer to this list when tagging your posts. If you're unsure what tag to use, contact a mod.
04. Fanworks must be posted with a proper header and content warnings. If posting graphics/icons, previews must be limited to 450px wide and/or three icons. Please post using the following header:
05. Please, no community promotions unless they are directly related to The Pacific. I would prefer you contact a mod before promoting any community.
06. Respect your fellow members, your mods, and yourselves. If something bothers you, don't start personal attacks -- tell the mods and it will be dealt with.
07. Please lock any upload/download posts.
|HBO site |
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.
Help us make LiveJournal better! Answer a few questions to share your experiences using LiveJournal with us. It won't take more than 10 minutes!Take a survey